Alan was born in the hills of Western Maryland. As a child, he remembers his dad working various jobs (plumber, electrician, with the state police). His mom worked for her father in their chocolate factory and was an excellent chocolatier. It’s easy to see why Alan can “sweat” a copper pipe like a plumber and can also hand dip chocolates with finesse, which he still does occasionally for his family. Alan has always been an analytical person and has always wanted to know what something did and why it did it. These are the skills he has transferred to his inspection business and has earned him the respect throughout the inspection community. He earned the Certification as a “Master Inspector” through the International Association of Home Inspectors (InterNACHI). He now shares that knowledge with other inspectors in the home inspection industry by conducting Continuing Education classes and serving as the Vice President of the Maryland Association of Home Inspectors. When not working, Alan’s passions are traveling, sailing, and landscape photography.
- 5 Means To Produce An Inviting Area Making Use Of Floor Tile
- Steps For Home Owners Managing Ice or Snow Storms
- Constructing A New House? Secure On Your Own Versus Today’s Much Faster, Scarier Fires
- 5 New Year’s Resolutions To Aid Stop Pests
- Catch House Buyers’ Interest With A Restroom In An ‘Difficult’ Space