Home Inspection Services in Baltimore City, Maryland
Baltimore is a city in the state of Maryland with a population of approximately 593,490. It is the most populous in Maryland and the 30th-most populous in the entire United States. Over the years, Baltimore has earned its nicknames “Charm City” and “Monumental City” and is Maryland’s economic center. Many people look forward to settling down in Baltimore, thanks to the relatively low cost of living and educational opportunities this major city offers. Today, Baltimore is a vibrant community that continues to pay homage to its history while paving down the road for a highly-developed future.
Schedule your Home Inspection in Baltimore City, MD!
4U Inspection Services proudly offers the following inspection services in Howard, Carroll, Anne Arundel, and Baltimore Counties, including cities like Columbia, Bethesda, Westminster, and Annapolis. We also serve customers in the greater Baltimore-Washington metro area.
1. Home Inspections – Our professional home inspectors leave no stone unturned when it comes to inspecting your future home. From the roof to the foundation and all areas in between, we provide a clear, detailed, and comprehensive inspection report you can rely on to make an informed buying decision.
2. One Year / 11th-Month Builder Home Warranty – Our home inspection report will provide you the real knowledge and detailed documentation to discuss any issues with your home builder. Only a few homeowners know that most problems that occur in 5 to 20-year old homes began within the first year of occupancy.
3. Mold Inspection – Mold can be found almost anywhere. It is a pollutant that significantly affects indoor air quality. Prolonged exposure can be hazardous to highly sensitive people and affect your family’s health. Eliminating mold can be tricky. Schedule your Mold Inspection today!
4.Radon Testing – Radon is dangerous. It is more common than people realize and needs to be tested to know if there is elevated radon or not. Contact one of our professionals today and schedule your Baltimore, MD Radon Test, now!
5. Sewer Scoping –Sewer lines are often an afterthought. It is recommended that buyers obtain a Sewer Inspection, especially for homes that are more than 20-years old.
6. Infrared Inspection – Infrared Thermal Imaging is an advanced, non-invasive technology that reveals problem areas in the home that are not visible through conventional inspection methods.
7. Pool Inspection – Purchasing a home with a swimming pool adds a whole new area of concern. Since a pool has many components, it is a good idea to work with professional inspectors trained in pool inspection and who are experts in pool safety and function.
What Makes 4U Inspection Services Different?
Whether you are buying, selling, or just a concerned homeowner, it is always worth bringing in an expert to inspect the home. 4U Inspection Services has over 80-years of combined experience in the home inspection industry. As a leading home inspection company in Washington, D.C., and the Baltimore, MD region, we continue to provide exemplary inspection services, superior customer service, and real and unbiased inspection results. Our licensed home inspectors have a complete understanding of what our inspections are and how it should be done right the first time.
“Paul and 4U Inspection Services are outstanding! I wish I could leave 6+ stars. We worked with Paul and 4U twice in 1 month on two different properties. For both, Paul was extremely thorough, patient, and professional, and the communication from the 4U central office was quick and clear. Paul saved us from a bad purchase and put us at ease with a property that was a better fit – all while educating us on many aspects of our new home. Each inspection lasted significantly beyond the scheduled time because Paul was committed to getting it right and identifying potential issues large and small. I would highly recommend working with Paul and the 4U team.” – Review of 4U Inspection Services By Sam Thomas
Call us at (443) 539-8012 or Click Here to Schedule your Home Inspection in Baltimore, MD. today!
4U Inspection Services | Let this experienced Maryland Home Inspection company help keep you from buying The Money Pit. We’ll alert you to health or safety issues and maintenance needs of the home you’re looking to buy.
4U Inspection Services will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough, yet have excellent communications skills to be able to put the entire house into perspective for you. If you are looking to buy in Maryland and the neighboring areas, always make the wise decision and call 4U Inspection Services today for the best home inspection service.
Call (443) 539-8012 Today or
Click To Schedule Online 24/7 Right From Our Website
Professional Home Inspection Experience | 4U Inspection Services